A very impressive lineup of the new 2012 Jaguars.
The all-new Jaguar XKR-S high performance GT is capable of the 300 Kmh mark. The XKR-S, which comes in two subtle colors: French Racing Blue and Polaris White, also features a wing and a 550-HP Supercharged V8.
The XFR and the XJ received many updates for 2012 as well.
• New contemporary exterior echoes flagship XJ
• Upgraded interior
• Upgraded entertainment and navigation technology
• XFR receives styling upgrades that further differentiates it from other XF models
XK Coupe and Convertible
• Revised sporting GT with dramatic design enhancements
• New option packages emphasize luxury and sporting personality
• US debut of the 550HP, 186mph XKR-S
• XKR receives styling upgrades that further differentiates it from other XK models
• All-aluminum flagship offers exceptional performance and luxury
• Lightweight construction delivers superior agility and improved efficiency
• New Rear Seat Comfort package on the XJL Supersport flagship
Roadfly.com – http://www.roadfly.com
Auto Show News – http://forum.roadfly.com/forums/175-Auto-Show-News
RoadflyTV – http://www.youtube.com/roadflytv
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/roadfly
Twitter – http://twitter.com/roadfly